Intra-Africa Academic Mobility SchemeAcademic Mobility for African Sustainable Development/AMAS
Application Details & Procedures
- Competence in language of course delivery at recipient Partner University.
- Both Master and Doctorate applicants should submit:
- Certified academic certificates and transcripts;
- Certified proof of registration/admission at a University in Africa (see Target I and II on Doc IA1- Information for Applicants);
- Proof of nationality;
- Completed and signed application form Doc AF1 (Please find the download link below);
- Letter of reference from two academic referees;
- Two passport size photographs.
The complete application dossier should be submitted to the FP (Focal Person) at your registered (in country) university in hard copies and soft scanned copies (to the contacts listed on the call advertisement documents and also on page 4 of Doc IA1- Information for Applicants).
Applications are called on Friday 1st September 2017 and closed on Sunday 15th October 2017 at midnight (45 days).
Candidates who will be successful, those on reserve/ pending lists and unsuccessful applicants will be notified by Thursday 15th November 2017.
Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme
Academic Mobility for African Sustainable Development/AMAS
The overall objective of the Intra-Africa Academic Mobility programme is to promote sustainable development and ultimately contribute to poverty reduction by increasing the availability of trained and qualified high-level professional manpower in Africa.